Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Water, Water, Water - What Do We Do with It

Were you one of the luck ones who was able to get a seat for the "Contractor Training Day" we held last March?
That was a sold out  (and then some) event.
Everyone felt they got a lot of valuable information and the food was good too!

This year we are holding 2 seperate training days  - One for the Landscape Contractors and the other geared towards the Professional Landscape Designer - of course you can go to whichever one interests you or both. Both days will focus on ecologically sound ways to manage the water in and around the landscape.

Permeable Paving
Contactors Training Day
Thursday, March 15, 2012



Firestone's EPIC System
Environmental Passive Integrated Chamber
 





Seminar especially for the
Professional Landscape Designer
Friday, March 16, 2012

Don't miss out by waiting to long to sign up. I had my hand slapped for over crowding the room last year and have been told not to over sell the space this year. I will take names on a waiting list if I have to and see if I can sweet talk my way into the larger room if I have to - BUT don't count it - Sign Up Early to be sure you get a seat this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment